exorcite Index du Forum exorcite Index du Forum
FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Hindi Movie Veer Zaara Hd

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet exorcite Index du Forum -> Forum Hors-Jeux -> Sondage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
chiadame

Masculin
Point(s): 101
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Avr - 17:39 (2016) Sujet du message: Hindi Movie Veer Zaara Hd Répondre en citant

Hindi Movie Veer Zaara Hd > urlin.us/1mu6l

d80797dd21
A friend of Zaara contacts Veer and tells him that Zaara wants out of her engagement and has strong feelings for him, but when he comes to her rescue, matters take a turn for the worse and Veer winds up in jail. Chinwe I.Jul 04 2012 09:51 pmShahrukh Khan is the best Bollywood actor ever period.! Khan is simply the best another movie he gave his all, love love love this film!!!. [ PREMIUM USER ]Feb 23 2013 10:39 pmAwesome movie but would have loved to watch it with subtitles. u r the real khan Reply Anonymous 6 years ago tkanks for posting. Thank You!. [ PREMIUM USER ]Mar 31 2014 09:14 pmFor romance ,,no one can beat Shahruck Khan ,,,. Taking her to get her prepare to Lahore, Veer is simply holding up for the perfect time to educate Zaara concerning his emotions, yet before he can do that they are met by Zaaras life partner, who has come searching for her, Raza Sharazi (Manoj Bajpayee). Zaara chooses to complete Bebes withering wish. Haja K.May 14 2014 08:15 pmCan't stop crying,Allah is the greatest!!!.

Jessi H.May 21 2013 02:09 amSRK you are an awesome actor. 00:0000:0000:00:: Veer-Zaara (2004) - Hindi Movie Opnieuw postenLike door Asith Mohan Mangalore Volgen 105 61 626 views Tweet. [ PREMIUM USER ]May 12 2015 04:06 pmWatch, rewatch, rewatch again! This is one of my all-time favorites. Smile Disclaimer : Hindilinks4u.to does not host, provide, archive, store, or distribute media of any kind, and acts merely as an index (or directory) of media posted by other webmasters, users, uploders on the internet, which is completely outside of our control. Forestly Theme Powered by Wordpress . Reply cutie1luv143 5 years ago this movie made me cry its very imotional n real.my life story relates to this movie story its juss very sad Reply Anonymous 5 years ago this movie is very imotional n real love story&. it seriously touched my heart the first time i watched it :'( its a true story& like i dunno but american hollywood movies arent even good to me ever since i watched this movie. . Veer has family in the village, and while most Indians show no affection for Pakistanis, his aunt and uncle are willing to take Zaara in for the night.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Avr - 17:39 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet exorcite Index du Forum -> Forum Hors-Jeux -> Sondage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème MagicCastle Blue par Mojy
Basé sur MagicCastle de Perfect RPG :: Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2018 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com